@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, July 1, 2005

漫长艰辛的旅途……已开始

踏入第二年,不再懵懂,不再迷茫,决心朝目标前进!为自己设下了许多许多目标,即使不能全部完成,也要确保没有一天是被浪费掉……要一天比一天活得更精彩,更出色。就让我在这一年努力学习,茁壮成长吧!
 
不会在电脑游戏或连续剧沉迷一分一秒,不会为烦恼忧愁悲观消极付出任何时间。我要成为一个超级乐观、积极向上、对生命充满热诚的青年。连自己那关都过了,还有什么不能超越?
 
我会紧记母亲的叮嘱:后生要去创!
我会牢记老师的感慨:转眼又十年……二十岁、三十岁、四十岁、五十岁。。。
我会兑现对朋友的承诺:我不会再沉睡,无论如何我都会坚持下去!
 
I just vow to be super positive, resists all kind of negativity.
Who am I? A Moron! Extreme Stupid.
But I will take every day as a precious moment to change myself towards a better people!
Savour every moment with E.X.C.I.T.E.M.E.N.T!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru