@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

那一天

一个未曾编下音律的乐谱,
如果在假想中不断地演练,
是否总会有奏出独特共鸣的那么一天?

一首未曾写下开头的诗歌,
如果在思绪中不断地推敲,
是否总会有吟出动人故事的那么一天?

一部未曾记下情节的小说,
如果在内心中不断地构思,Align Centre
是否总会有带出完美结局的那么一天?

路,一直在前方,不曾中断。
但前方路纷乱,该择走何处?

时间,一直在走,不曾停止。
但时间叹短暂,该等至何日?

要走那条路,等至那一天,
方能听到那独特的音乐,动人的诗歌,完美的故事?

行路再纷乱,但往前不变;
时间再短暂,但等待不移;
万事随转烛,惟此情常留。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru