@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, December 18, 2006

一年

没忘记在去年的十二月,把自己锁在房间的那个星期,做了些什么。早已没了当初的疯狂,也少了抑郁的忧伤,取而代之的是虚无和缥缈。觉得自己似乎成熟了一点,却不能百分之百地肯定。时间可飘得快,一年就这样过去了。漫长的期间才有那些许的零碎片段,而我却依然很珍惜地去用微笑重温……转念间,已是些许浅浅的苦涩。加油吗?撑住吗?幼稚的心灵不想背叛当初拿出来的勇气。忙忙闲闲,一年就这样过去了,两年也会很快过去。就此守候下去吧,待得2008来临时,已是毕业和终结。大学里与世隔绝的虚幻将逝去,童话不复有被编写的可能,星愿也将唯美地陨落。啊,原来我和自己凄美地谈了场恋爱,只为了那不可被抹去的笑容。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru