@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

夜游香港-告别记

      举头皆是高楼,望天不见星闪。
      城中四处霓虹,早已淘汰月光。
      不打烊的夜里,只有细雨纷飞。
      寒风迎面吹袭,行人步伐放缓。
      街上人影稀疏,吧里舞影凌乱。
      圣诞尚未到来,人已提前狂欢。
      狂欢何需理由,不假节日掩饰。
      洋人酷爱酣醉,挥霍不以为意。
      码头几人露宿,公园人猫对眠。
      覆被尚疑行人,哪有机会酒醉。
      贫富难由人主,大同亦无平均。
      生来既有不同,事出未必有因。
      弱肉常被强食,只愿悬殊缩小。
      巴士停泊空地,德士排队添油。
      小巴凌晨候客,小店通宵营业。
      一切讲究商业,方为经济奇迹。
      重物质犹有情,虽现实却真实。
      常变化显弹性,强奋斗显毅力。
      人潮虽逊海潮,却具独特一面。
      灯光难替星月,仍是另番姿采。
      天佑此座海城,继续繁华发展。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru