@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, March 23, 2009

继续前进

决定回来了……反正这里是我的家,我几时要回来就几时回来咯,不是么?呵呵。无论尝试过多少遍,始终放不下的就是放不下,就让我继续自恋自己的文章吧。之前才思有点枯竭了,现在新工作新环境新生活新体悟,有许多新鲜的题材,是时候回来了。

生命不要留白,记忆并不可靠,所以文章是缤纷生活最好的载体。之前把收藏了十多年,小学时关于朋友的日记拿出来和朋友分享,仿佛大家又回到了当年的胡闹,这一种时间酝酿出来的感觉,是多么地神奇复杂。

只是我写的,应该会与以前的有点不同,毕竟我已有了三次重大的人生体悟。是时候把眼光放诸于社会了,呵呵。

我相信生活的磨练让每个人都有深层的感触,但并非所有人能把想法化为文章,多么可惜呢。拥有过却不能回味,多么遗憾呢。

I just don't want to feel sorry for myself in the future, and hence I am back! :)

4 comments:

Teng Hooi said...

Good to have you back!
I want the nice cute kitty photos~... hehe

憋疯 Bear Foong said...

哪三次?

clim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clim said...

Haha...first time three of us comment in a sequence wo...(or both of you got comment wo)...GOOD!

哪三次?要问到这样清楚meh……一派胡解而已,小心被误导哦……哈哈

一:醒悟到爱的价值与意义。

二:自我的路,并非跟随别人的路走出来的,更非反别人的方向走出来的,而是独立地把每一步走到最好,一步一步蜿蜒出来的。

三:成熟,不在于技艺的高超,而在于情绪的管理、思维的通透和处事的圆滑,体现在敢审判过去以克服弱点,能克服恐惧去挑战未来。

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru