@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Savour every moment

Sometimes I like so much of my words, although they are not among the best, but they are best of my efforts, and it just feels good to have something created. Just call me wordaholic, because words are life.

Sometimes life is too busy til' you couldn't even catch your breath,
Sometimes life is too easy til' you could even hear your breath,
but ...
Too busy is when you could learn and grow the most,
Too easy is when you could rest and enjoy the toast,
for every moment of life is beautiful in the eyes of the wise.

生命的每一个时段,在懂得欣赏的人眼里,都是美丽的。小学生会在上课时埋怨假期迟来;在假期时盼望开学尽早。如果我们始终长不大,就会陷入无尽的抱怨和失望;抱怨生活没有给予我们想要的。其实生活没有义务给我们什么,反而是我们应该给生活赋予意义。一如单身有单身的逍遥,相伴有相伴的幸福,互不相羡。时间的每一秒、生活的每一步,都是画图里的的每一笔,只有珍惜每一秒每一步,才能画出最缤纷的人生图景。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru