@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, June 2, 2006

累。DIP开始以来的第五个晚上,或许还有明天和后天。然后,一切完结。
累,但不喊累。这是一种态度。这样就喊累,做工岂不要叫苦?
累,但不埋怨。别人可以向我埋怨,但我可以向谁埋怨呢?不埋怨,也是一种态度。有事埋怨,只有三种可能:一是为了表达不满,二是为了显示功劳,三是为了逃避工作。
如果为了表达不满,坦白直率比暗地埋怨更有用。即使是直接埋怨,其效果又能好得去哪里?埋怨不是偶尔的牢骚,埋怨的一方之所以选择埋怨,就不是为了要解决问题的。
如果为了显示功劳,埋怨的人有点蠢。如果他人是聪明的,你不需要埋怨他也懂得你的功劳,你埋怨反而增加他对你用意的怀疑。如果他人是糊涂的,你即使再埋怨他也不会把你说的当真,你埋怨只会被人反埋怨。
如果为了逃避工作,埋怨或许可以换来一时的逃避,但失去的肯定更多。不能预见逃避辛勤的人在以后会有什么后果。
学习放下自己的埋怨,学习接受别人的意见,更是一种态度。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru