@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Last bit of thoughts -- as a student

I had my last exam at Tuesday and I will not have any more at least for the next few years. It's the end of school life. I had a short moment of joy followed by a long period of contemplation. Although I have 3 months before starting to work, I need to settle few things quickly first before enjoying the holiday.

I had packed most of my stuffs and prepared to move out straight after final FYP presentation. Besides that, I have to pay library fines, return things borrowed from others, keep a list of things that I passed to others to keep, duplicate mail-box key for future mails, enable hand phone roaming, and plan for my graduation trip!

I haven't gone back to my home for really long time. Not to forget spending the last good times with friends and keeping their contacts.

And I shall not repeat the mistake of not planning ahead for my work, career and future. I had already suffered the consequences of not preparing in advance for my IA and FYP.

So though it seems that 3 months are long, it's challenging to schedule it nicely for the right balance. No longer could I wait for things to happen and take it when it comes. For a meaningful end to these 4 years and for a bright start of future, I need to plan it ahead of time.

It's time to collect last bit of joy, because it's going to end.
It's time to feel sad, because it's going to end.
It's time to plan ahead, because it's going to start.
It's time to grow strong, because it's going to start.

What if I could stay as a student and continue to enjoy life? It's not possible as time keeps moving. It's not meaningful either as life isn't just about this. The objective of being a student is not to remain as a student. Of course I will miss uni's life, just like how I miss other past events, but I had enjoyed it most of the time so I don't regret leaving it. By the way, could anyone stay?

Life just begins to unfold. Loooooook backward... to look forward.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru