@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Updates from Vietnam

Today is the 9th day of our backpack trip and we are currently in HCMC, leaving to Danang tomorrow night by taking 18 hours trains. Different elements have made up the trip so far and today wasn't a good day for us so hope that we are soon begin to have joy again.

Too many things about the trip can be written and I think I would have a hard time organizing all these into an interesting and comprehensive entry. Chon has pondered of writing a book. So we shall see what will happen.

Til next time.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru