@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

煮食修行

很久很久没有下厨了,妈妈说我终于重出江湖,哈哈,没办法,在大学期间只能偶尔煮爽,缺厨具少时间没心思,久而久之就没意思。在这里可不同了,自己煮一餐大约一两块,在外吃至少四五块,如果要省钱四周游玩,只怕不会煮都要硬着头皮学煮了。除此之外,这里食材多元,厨具齐全,身边能偷师的人多得是,如果不在这段期间尽量学习和提升厨艺,那可真是浪费了。

我能煮,但已不说自己很会煮,毕竟煮的不过是家常菜,尤其因为我家特殊的背景,什么东西都一锅熟,很多时候不能拿出来献丑。唯一能说的就是,与同辈能煮的朋友比较,我自小受过的锻炼不会被比下去。(老爸语:“能够自己煮来吃,是生存的重要技能。”)

反正就是自煮自乐,有心就好。第二段修行,从现在开始。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

好好!煮多一點,然後介紹有什麽東西好煮~!嘻嘻!

clim said...

哈哈~ 你拿什么珍藏食谱来换先?呵呵

憋疯 Bear Foong said...

何时开班授徒?

Anonymous said...

珍藏食谱?我哪有!有,全蛋食譜要不要?哇哈哈哈!

clim said...

咯。。你母亲的厨艺那么棒,我哪敢弄铲?

clim said...

居然耍赖。。。不可以酱哦~

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru