@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, August 22, 2008

适应

新丁受训,首先的挑战就是适应环境。现在已是工作训练的第二个星期,却还是有些不适应,尤其是密裹成粽子进洁净房。上星期训练第一次进去时,赶着穿连身衣险点扭到大腿。现在渐渐懂得怎么穿了,却还是嫌多了一层纱布顶在鼻子下面痒痒的。

接下来的挑战就是狂吞资讯,连番炮轰的XYZ实在让我疲于接受。工作+交通+家务+管理+计划差不多消耗了我大部分的时间和精力,但为了省钱和修行,我会尽力不在公司吃上一餐。好渴望有八小时睡眠的幸福,但身体也似乎慢慢适应了少睡两小时,只是偶尔会在公司钓钓鱼。幸好现在还是训练期,呼呼。(自我安慰:能辛勤耐劳的,才会享受悠闲)

但要有优质生活,需要照顾的不仅仅是自己的起居饮食,还要吸收无数的常识、过滤大量的言语和寻找提高效率的方法。有时候,实在是很累……幸好还可去慢跑和在这里发牢骚。

好了,加速适应和继续前进!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember one of my mentors who was fired in the 2nd week I joined the company? He told me that in TSMC all the employees are trained to put on the smoke in less than 10 seconds...||| even new-coming engineers will be required to pass thru all sorts of qualification tests and certifications.

So good luck pal!



P/S: Is that possible to set the music player in the 'stop' mode so that it wouldn't run by itself everytime the webpage is refreshed?
To me, it's kind of annoying ... :p
(not to say the music is not good)


Hehe... I think I will fire my boss soon.. after September I presumed.

clim said...

Yalo...now it's at the beginning stage of learning, I hope I can balance it out with other aspects in life, and balance it nicely.

The music player one I will change to play once mouse hover it when I got time... :D

Good luck also, tty next next weekend Haha, next weekend long holiday going LV~ Yo~

憋疯 Bear Foong said...

oh yeah bro..win big money and come back treat me and ah goh good and expensive meal..wahahahaha

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru