@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

正邪

我一直认为,人既非天使亦非魔鬼,但我要稍微改变我的想法了,这句话只适用于大众。人间,没有天使,却真的有魔鬼,各种浮士德转化而成的魔鬼,即便天使也感化不了的魔鬼。人间的“圣人”,仍有缺陷;而人间的“魔鬼”,却如此地完美。

Everyone is fallible, but not every fallen one is rescue-able.

破坏的力量,永远比建设的力量大。正邪之争,从一开始就一面倒;而你,选好了站哪里吗?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru