@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Temporary bias

There is one thing I am very sure, that my words would eventually hurt myself and I have to bite back my tongue. As quick as I derive meanings and motives from observations, moment later I will say another thing when I have more insightful inputs.

I am not sure if I should not judge that fast, but I realize in order to make a stand, I need quick and intuitive stereotyping follows by careful and thorough rumination. I never had this kind of irony before but this is how I am now. A complex mind full of irony, in search of better clarity in life.

They say we can't live without stereotypes and what we need is to keep improving our stereotyping. Stereotyping is only dangerous when you are so used to it and are adamant to change it even a contradicting signal or observation stand in front of your eyes.

That's why I will always be changing my stereotypes, and hence always be contradicting. But I do hope day by day, I will be less and less bias and ironical.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru