@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, July 27, 2009

搬家

搬家了,没有再和朋友一起住。离开住了大半年的安乐窝,没有太多的眷念,毕竟曾用心共住过,最后的晚上没有灰蓝色,而是一同喝醉。我要走的路还很长,暂且今朝有酒今朝醉吧!偶尔会想念玩闹谈心各种交集,但Life still has to move on,是时候去想如何用心走好下一段旅程。

当初的选择,无论结果是好是坏,都仅仅与自己有关。每一段路的沿途风景不一,看走的人是走马看花还是用心感受。这次找房子,沿途多少奇风异景,回头看,不过一耸或一笑。所有事情,不是得到,就是学到。

现在的房间,尽管简陋了一点,但胜在够宽敞,容得下我的藏书;自主空间没人打扰,不用迁就不用难过,更适合我现在的心境。无论什么事情,都不过是修行的磨练。修行的时间,说短不短,说长不长,时钟一字一字地换,其实剩下的时间还有所少?我只能用尽我的心思去充实和增值。

留不住的,只有时间;带不走的,有什么?

1 comments:

coolingsky said...

搬去哪里了?

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru