@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

成人礼

二十五岁,两次丧礼,两次转职,毕业后的一年半,像是在过成人礼。不知死,焉知生?人生漫漫,路有千百条,叠在不同的脚印上,要怎么走?

有幸看到灵堂前的猫哭老鼠,真长见识。死后一切尘归尘,土归土,究竟什么重要,什么次要,
什么虚幻,什么实在?我已不再幻想寻找真理的鸦片管,也不渴望最后的救赎。

做好自己,扶助他人,心宽性灵,问心少愧,管它天堂地狱,一切重在今世。

1 comments:

Lau Wei Wah said...

活在当下是最美好的。

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru