@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, February 5, 2010

恃强凌弱

有两种性质我最讨厌,第一是用意不良的虚伪,第二是恃强凌弱。前几天在吃午餐时,收盘Aunty在我还未吃完时想收走我的碗,幸好我及时示意。后来我们聊起天来,从她口中得知有些人会因此而破口大骂,实在没有礼貌。而在前几天的销售晚课上,主讲人提到,服务高级公寓的某些住客非常不容易,就算是集体免费宴客,他们也会抱怨,抱怨说浪费他们的宝贵时间,放弃吃高级料理就来吃这些低等菜肴。


这都是什么人呢?有财富了,有身份了,有成就了,有地位了,却失礼丧心,反而不像人了。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru