@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

改变阅读方式

今年起会改变读书方式,先大致扫读一遍,再仔细拣出精美的句子与新颖的想法,以查阅、吸收、注解与分析,接下来按自己的理解去重整与归纳,最后写成纲要和赏析。而非简单地翻阅。


虽然这样阅读比较缓慢,但却有四大好处:

(一)去芜存菁,而非好坏通取。
(二)融会贯通,而非囫囵吞枣。
(三)加深记忆,方便温故知新。
(四)增强辨析,日后自成一家。

慢慢地,当你读越多书,思维越清晰,就能更迅速地取其精华去其糟粕,阅读速度也会随着提升。更重要的是,记忆会衰退,兴趣会转移,只有留下纲要赏析,日后才能轻而易举地恢复理解,而不用再浪费精神去重新理解。

整个过程,最关键的是不断运用和锻炼自己的脑筋。书写,最能提升思维;所以,写纲要赏析,恍如和作者越空对话,能交流与激荡思维。在浩瀚书海中游动,在万里书宇中腾空,谁说书生无用?读死书才是书虫,读活书犹如书龙。

2 comments:

Lau Wei Wah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lau Wei Wah said...

等着你新阅书方式的结果。

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru