@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, November 25, 2005

结束

考试结束了,没有冲动的愉悦,也没有呐喊的欲望。。。最后一科PE,其实是拖着疲惫的心灵在勉强准备,进到考场一看到是4题essay就有种郁闷的感觉,已经习惯core那种计算分析有明确答案的题目,对于这种要brainstorm、想idea、组织point的问题实在有点无力。。。没办法,放的努力比较少,就不苛求些什么了。
 
本来想让自己在全部考试后完完全全崩溃一回的,不过现在却觉得不必要了,没所谓了。。。结束就是结束,没有必要让自己受折磨来记住这一刻。
 
好了,结束了。开始另一段旅程。前方依然无数挑战,迎面还有处处惊喜,挺着胸,抬起头,继续走。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru