@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Magical May

May was really a magical month. I first made this sentence to reflect my impulsive dissatisfaction over the magical number pair: pay -5%, work + 100%, but more events turned out to make my May of 2009 a truly magical one.

The double of work at the time of nearly half-a-year employment in HP is not unfair, and it just symbolizes nicely for me to summarize past efforts and plan ahead for the next half. The new additional workloads are just in time to "force" me to step up and level up my work efficiency and effectiveness.

At April I bought a book written by Kenichi Ohmae, and I finished it in May, using transit time and waiting time. It is a real inspirational and enlightening book (It is not one of those motivation series but I draw inspirations between lines) that I will write a book review (in Mandarin because I bought the translated version) in this or next month. If him, at such a age and level, still reads 500 news per day, by using trendy RSS feed; then I really could not find any excuse for myself (which is from the tech generation) not to fully utilize my Google Reader again.

By doing so, I can connect to the world and friends at my fingertips. It also serves as my portal of learning for investments. I started my studies not long ago, and with my POEMS account details has been delivered in the Magical May, it's really just in time.

But what really made my month were all the wishes, treats, presents, cares and efforts from you, all my dear friends. Thank you.

Life, begins at 25; as everything we learnt in the past, just begins to form a wonderful and yet mysterious puzzle.

3 comments:

KE said...

no i didn't forget ur bday.. just was in KL then..paiseh..:P here's a pantun to make up for it

happy 25 choon lim!!!!
young yet he seem
his thoughts r quite cheem
knows his books
knows how to cook
blog stuff with feel
super partner material
in the year to follow
wish him to find his
mrs ho
hohoho!

clim said...

Aiyo...forget or not, no big deal la...but really appreciate your pantun...

But waseh...say until like make me very paiseh...

coolingsky said...

Hahahaha... long time no see, how are you? =)

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru