@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

启发

《一个科学家成长的过程-李远哲》
一场突如其来的疾病,给智者带来了一个透彻的醒觉,一个坚定的信念,不受环境局限、社会限制、外人眼光所动摇。从此,他把生命掌握在自己手里,走自己要走的路,做自己的主人。
一场诺贝尔奖得主的讲座,带来了一个深刻的启发。生活就是这样的。自信,是磨出来的。
虽然现在的我还没找到自己要走的路,但那一刻当我决定要找寻这条路时,我已经走对了第一步。第二步、第三步要如何走,我毫无方向,只好尽力打好了基础再说。事情的发展和未来的演变不是现在可以预见的,但路,总是自己走出来的。
这一刻的启发,能影响多久?一旬?一月?一年?但愿是一生,我希望我不会忘记,因为正在积累着启发,等待着醒觉。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru