@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

何须直待回首时方笑往事?即且留不住,无需再停留。何须折求光阴流缓寻空隙?既然不留人,不必让寸阴。与时间竞赛,一声下,呼啸直往前。来时快,去时尽,如风卷残云,变色尽在顷刻间。那管前方何路,或曲或直,疾飞猛进,胸中自有万层云。不分乐与愁,不懂是与非,不知成与败,以己为敌,奋力斗争,强加征服。待得雾散风迎云开光照时已是万里晴空,又岂去理会过往辛酸?一双手,即使生趼依旧灵活;一双眼,就算枯燥仍然好奇;一颗心,尽管疲累始终炽热。路?早已在前方。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru