@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

cny in NTU

So wei wah & me spent the first 2 days of cny in NTU for the first time where everyone except both us went back to their respective hometowns. Obviously there's nothing much special you could imagine. I've spent half of the time playing and surfing net, and the rest studying.

As there were no canteens open, we have to cook for ourselves. Cooking in cny made me realized one thing: there are so many international students in NTU that I hardly find a kitchen that wasn't occupied! I've invited my dear neighbour Joeku for both lunch. So I just cooked some home-cooked food with my newly bought wok. Oo, it's so long since I practice my cooking skills. Luckily, taste were still ok except for the excessive beehoon. The fish was delicious. ^^. That had made my day.
We had turned ourself to become night stalker temporarily and hence supper was a must. First day we couldn't have it because McD delivery had too many orders to NTU area. @.@ Second day we decided to order a large pizza. A very fulfilling supper, though it costed us as much as the sum of all our previous meals. ~.~ But pizza + ginger beer tasted quite good, you can try it out.

3 comments:

Lavender said...

Wow! Terrible man! I just went back home for several days and now you already updated several articles?!

Oooo... I need time to finish reading those articles! Hahahaha~~~~

Happy Chinese New Year!! Do I need to wish you "Happy Valentine's Day"? :P

Lavender said...

Damn! Im hungry seeing those food! Oooooooooo..........

Hehe..HURRAY! finished reading all of your articles! Great!

clim said...

Haha, thanks for reading it in a shot. Great patience a, haha.

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru