@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A song dedicated to you



Sometimes you do things just because you feel like doing it. And so I created this song, dedicated to all of my friends, especially those who are going to graduate with me soon.

It's a just a plain song, without any chords. Keys are limited by my narrow vocal range and blank knowledge in musics, and lyrics isn't very well written. After all, it's just an one night's effort. (few weeks ago)

Just hope you will like it. Cheers.

飞燕

拍着轻快的羽翼 我飞到这里

跟着迎新的弦律 慢慢地寻觅

好一批新朋友 相聚闹 欢笑共烦恼

在陌生的国度 涌出家的温暖


校内各处人来人往

功课任务堆积如山

忙碌疲惫孤独惆怅

幸好总有你们陪在我身旁

我们是 南来的飞燕

来寻找 梦想的天堂

不怕狂风 不怕暴雨 我们一起向前飞

我们是 南来的飞燕

来寻找 梦想的天堂

共度患难 共同成长 我们一起向前飞 看世界

如今四年岁月如梭

聚合离散路在何方

爱情金钱事业人生

是否各自都有心中的理想

从现在 不再怕孤单

去体会 现实的冷暖

不同地方 不同世界 我们各自向前飞

从现在 不再怕孤单

去体会 现实的冷暖

共度聚散 共同离别 我们各自向前飞 Say Goodbye

*****

十年后 缘来再相会

那温暖 依旧在心扉

共度哭笑 共同分享 我们依旧还得飞 Take Good Care

5 comments:

Lavender said...

Wow, not bad! Are you the one who wrote the lyric & composed the song?

clim said...

Haha, you guess leh~ LOL

Eddie said...

i just know that you actually sing it out. i cant read that script in google reader. after hearing it, wow. you'r not only a good scholar, but also a good composer. great job! go ahead and learn some guitar.

clim said...

Definitely not a good composer, haha, but am I a good scholar? I doubt so.

Too many things to learn leh... If only I have some good chance to learn, bcoz I'm particularly weak in differentiating scores and keys~~ @.@

憋疯 Bear Foong said...

好到无话可说

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru