@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Future


I still remembered the first time I visited NTU at June 2004, the weather was exactly the same as the picture shown above with light-grey in colour clouds cover the sky. The end of a path is a beginning of another. Decision has to be made, transition has to be taken, confusion has to be endured. I was wondering where am I heading to?

Few days later, I was offered a job by IMflash. Without much hesitation, I signed it on the spot. It's a new company backed up by Intel and Micron, so job prospect is good. With 6-month US training and KaHong working at the department, I couldn't ask for more from luck. The only concern is it may not suit me. But for the sake of future, I can make myself suit the job. You would never know until you've experienced it. So unless I got a job of better prospect, most probably I will take this job. At least I secure a job, isn't this the most important thing?

Not for the first time I heard from others that this job need good soft skills, though I wonders where the need comes from. If it is, it's better still because I could learn more and prove myself good in it. I don't wish to be a technical geek who learn and improve little in other aspects, you know?

New journey begins with a special new year - new year away from home. Let's explore and set the sail. A hoi.

1 comments:

Lavender said...

Congratulation for you to have such a great job offer~!

Gambateh for your fyp now and your job a few months later!

IMFlash? What kind of company is it?

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru