@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do you know how to deal with people?

If such question were asked during interview, most of us with prior preparation could answer well. But it's easier to say than do. In reality, how often we feel frustrated for all sorts of interpersonal problems? Difference in opinions, values or even personalities could cause incomprehension of friends' action and further separation.

Sometimes you could be driven mad just because you don't know why could they do this. Sadly, there's no way you could understand fully different beliefs of different people. Nor could you correctly attributes all of their actions to a certain cause. Because everyone, including you is a complex person. Hence the key in dealing with people is not judgement (to judge whether their actions are right or wrong from your own set of belief), but tolerance and empathy.

If you view someone as devil, you would notice some of his/her strength; if you view someone as angel, you would notice some of his/her weakness. None of us is perfect. So be more tolerant to allows others rooms for improvement, life's never without a mistake.

With my mind machine turning on now, I starts to become more and more tolerant in dealing with peoples, as I were before. I feel like it's a round trip of journey of myself. I've back to where I were before, with better understanding of myself and others.

2 comments:

Lavender said...

It's fabulous to hear that you've got back yourself ~~ Gambateh ya!

clim said...

Haha, I think so only. It's so hard to judge haha.

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru