@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rant

So gunners got thrashed. It was just one of such nights that all supporters wish to forget.

So to forget a nightmare is to find space to lick the wound, and not to think about it.

So you have to accept this is opponent's supporters moment and let them savour it.

So you have to endure teases once or twice from them for the sake of their happiness (if they are your friends).

What about being teased continuously?

What about being provoked incessantly?

What would be your response?

You know human is not joints of machines but bag of emotions, if your team lose you shouldn't go mad but you couldn't be bouncing off the walls, could you?

You want to forget it, you've shown that you don't like it to be mentioned let alone to be teased, and people still want to make fun out of it.

A fight is a fight. Win or lose is part of it. Abuse and humiliation is not. No matter you need to give your opponent the basic RESPECT.

You know why players shouldn't celebrate in front of opponent's fans? Because this is an act of PROVOKING.

What's the purpose of provoking? To rub more salts into wound? To add fuel to fire?

What you expect if you continuously do it?

I would tell you expect nothing less than an outburst of fire.

先挑衅者贱,打死无怨。

Rant over.

I've draw the line clear, make sure you don't go too far, next time.

4 comments:

Lavender said...

Did someone ruffle your feather? Umm...

丽庭 said...

wow..
i like ur banner..

clim said...

Just a emotion outburst. LOL
哈哈,学以致用啊,强强~~

Eddie said...

oops.. somebody getting pissed off..

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru