@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, June 27, 2008

夜半迷思

突如其来的生病,打乱了生活的规律。好不容易恢复了,却又少了奋斗的目标。工作,还有一段日子;投资,想先妥善理财;知识,不懂的无限多;娱乐,从来不是必要;朋友,更是一个接一个开工,而自己却在挥霍着时间,确实不是滋味。找房、搬家、上班这一些都距离我好远,大半年后当朋友都已安定了,我才要面对这些问题,教我如何不愁?诚然理智定能解决这些问题,但有时候理智不是一切。能去美国见识固然是好事,却也并非全无隐忧。虽然我讨厌被安排命运,但对于未知,却总有种莫名的恐惧。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, juzz happen to blog here. I like your writing. Keep it!!!

clim said...

Ha~ Thanks~ Welcome to visit~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Haha... 恐懼,其實對於我那個計劃我也是覺得恐懼。畢竟真的是抛下一年多的一切,后全部也算是重新開始。但是,我選擇去挑戰。

啊啊啊啊!快點給我visa啦!哈哈哈哈哈!

你也加油哦!

clim said...

哈哈,那希望大家都会有一个有惊无险刺激又丰富的新旅程吧……

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru