@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Uncertainties

Life is full of uncertainties. For one moment everything could be fine but for another it could be the total opposite. There's no reason for things being shiny to become cloudy. Hence, it's necessary to prepare for possible dangers in good times. Can I count this as first lesson of life for me? :)

Besides being worried, I also fell sick. For the first time, I am suffering from low appetite as a post-symptom of 18 days backpacking. Home-cooked dishes are so delicious and warm and yet I can only eat half as much as I could. In the morning, it's even worse: 3 slices of toast and I am done. What a pity for a bony cookie master to have poor appetite. Even worse, I've got another companion: common cold. :(

Physical illness and mental anxiety is the best partner to force a person to rest. I hope I can get rid of this partnership in a few days time. Meanwhile, I guess I have to trouble friends more than usual. Last few days I had met up with few friends. It's good to see them again, albeit supposedly not in this kind of form.

Well, life is full of uncertainties, I guess I just have to take one best step at a time.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru