@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Learning to change

I want to change strongly. The change is not about hairstyle as you guys might have been suggesting ^^, but about ways that I do things and live my life. Wanna change to be a much better person, in many aspects of life. I know I can be but I always lazy to go out of my comfort zone.

Now it's transitional period in life. If I don't change now, I will lost the golden opportunity to change. Past 4 years of university life have taught me many lessons (non-academic one), and it's time for me to practice. Along the way I has slowly learnt that I have many weaknesses but only one unique strength. Hence the only way to improve myself is to rectify my weaknesses by capitalizing on my strength.

In the coming months, I will scrutinize my set of moral values, keep the good ones so that you guys will feel I am still the same, and improve on the weaker ones by learning from others so that you guys can see the better of me. Challenging, but interesting.

Talk about change, there is no other words more powerful than this quote from one of the most influential people that had ever walked in this planet:

“be the change you wish to see in the world.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" --> Who created this quote?!

Haha... Gambateh yah!! =P

clim said...

Haha, you dont know ar? Go google it lo. LOL

Anonymous said...

Im lazy to google it. That's why I ask you mah!Hahaha..

clim said...

Haha ok lo... Gandhi...

Anonymous said...

Change is good. But im still not sure what kind of change you wanna make, maybe throughout the 4 yrs i didnt know u enough.

Lizard change his body's color accords to the enviroment to protect themselves.

People do surveys to change bussines strategy to remain competitive in the market.

Sometimes, feedback from frens might be helpful in improving urself to be a better person. I can see that u stay rigid in ur stand in some cases for exp. ur hairstyle. Why just give it a try? no harm rite?

Change with a direction

clim said...

To anonymous: deng la, always keep anonymity...

What I mean is to change according to what I can learn from others. I wouldn't know either because it depends on whom am I learning from and in what kind of aspects. To be frank, there are a lot of aspects that can be improved.

If you know me well then you will understand why I do not change my hairstyle. That's the least important thing to be improved. :)

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru