@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

夜思

静夜冥思,是我在大学宿舍里常做的事。当身旁的roommate的灵魂在梦中探索,我独自在昏暗的长方房里对着荧幕的烁光,静静地思轻轻地按,一键一键地输入我的思索。黑夜的宁谧有着神奇的魔力,让所有枷锁消失,让自己回归自己。

时过境迁,我再次回到魔法面前,不是为了挽回逝去的青春、不是为了找寻熟悉的忧愁;我很清楚我已不再是当初的我。明知等会儿要上班却不理智地故意不眠,究竟是黑夜唤起了夜猫子的灵性,还是我在反抗白天的压迫?

工作、工作、工作。
金钱、金钱、金钱。
老板、同事、朋友。
手表、手袋、手机。
电邮、电车、电脑。

日常生活的细琐,细琐成日常生活,没几个在社会打滚的人可避免。我们都在奋力适应,但我未曾停止在心中揣摩:Is conforming deforming? or reforming? 如何在面临群众适应生活的同时亦保持独立思维赤子之心?

当我在生活各个方面变得越来越精明谨慎时,有时我会忧虑,我会否有一天变成外强中空?但我为有这偶尔的忧虑而欣慰,这并非是悲观,而是适时的警惕,本来忧虑的作用就是提醒自己认清现实。

相对于白天的纷乱,有时我更喜欢沉浸于夜晚的肃静……

2 comments:

憋疯 Bear Foong said...

解释一下:Is conforming deforming? or reforming?

clim said...

Has being more and more conform to the society made you lose yourself? Or forced you change to be a better person?

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru