@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

历史的玩笑

历史总爱开玩笑,至于这些笑话你看不看得懂,就看你懂不懂那些历史。

不久前,和朋友聊起外籍劳动者让我想起了踏入社会之前,我因某个场景而为外籍劳动者的辛酸慨叹(Stress, City, Nature, Life)……那时候的我很自然地就把他们与我们的先辈联想起来了。而巧合的是,不久后就很惊讶地看到独立在线的这篇文章:华人,你是带菌者,我才开始认为,原来有这样的想法是很正常的,如果我们还记得曾经,如果我们还未遗忘过去。当然,我并非想沾光,毕竟别人是专栏
作家,资料翔实分析透彻,所以才在这为你推荐。

无知的加害者是可怜的;曾是受害者的加害者是可悲的。有时候,当我听我的新加坡同事们在议论外籍女佣的是是非非时,我总觉得有点心酸……历史,难道只写在可以被强权任意篡改的教科书中么?浮华,难道是烟霾?可以笼罩所有光线?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru