@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

生命之川

每个人都有其生命之川,有的气势磅礴,飞下直泻;有的水面平静,深不可测;有的急速奔流,水花四溅;有的细水长流,泠然潺湲;有的道狭面窄,蜿蜒曲折;有的左右逢源,泱泱直去;有的暗流汹涌,沸反盈天;有的清澈至底,透明可见。但无论是深是浅、是浓是淡、是清是浑,终将归向无际的沧海。川流人生,不过走走、停停、看看、想想而已。只是,没有好奇的眼睛,哪能看得见色彩各异的缤纷?没有平静的心灵,哪能体会到情感变化的细腻?没有宽宏的胸襟,哪能沉浸于天地万物的浩瀚?可曾记得第一次见到彩虹时的惊奇和满足?可曾想起摊开双手让雨水滋润时的轻松和愉悦?别忘了珍惜情感、体会人生和欣赏世界。既然不过时间长河里的一个短暂过客,何不潇洒走一回?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru