@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

香港。。

噢…………
哇…………

才刚决定要开始复习,就收到了申请去香港中文大学的批准信,静不下心来读书了。兴奋呢,可以去另一个世界看更多;紧张呢,需要去重新适应一个陌生的环境;烦恼呢,接下来需要填许多手续和确定许多细节;迷惑呢,霎时间改变了人生的一个方向。
 
不想呐喊呢,想把期待守着慢慢品味;不想烦躁呢,要把疑虑看住逐渐解决。啦啦啦,难以想象很多很多事情,就给自己保留多一点幻想空间吧。。。可真的要好好珍惜这个难得的机会,尽量丰富我的人生和阅历,不能白白浪费家里额外赞助的费用。
 
我会变成怎样?嗯。。。很难想象,但我一定要保留自己原本好的一面,再把自己变得更好,哇哈哈~不管了,先复习,时间无多了。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru