@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

一星期死亡之旅

7/10/06(六): 和同学在Lab一起熬通宵准备长达20分钟关于Media & Ideology的Presentation。
 
8/10/06(日): 一边写明天要交的Tutorial Paper,一边温习erg2310D的mid term quiz。
 
9/10/06(一): 早上:Quiz。再一次不过关,没能答对超过一半的题目。。。中午:交Tutorial Paper,发现自己好像是写最少的一位。不过还好的是Presentation做得还不错。。。
 
10/10/06(二): 很努力学习韩语。
 
11/10/06(三): 课最多的一天。晚上赶Assignment。
 
12/10/06(四): ERG2310D Assignment Due。去了青衣公立学校教普通话,新的体验,感触良多。逛了一下Shaw Lane,气氛很热闹!
 
13/10/06(五): 逃课赶ELE2510的Assignment。晚上小组讨论关于Terrorism Presentation的Outline,进展还好。
 
14/10/06(六): 在lab自己学习Matlab。既要掌握Matlab的basic command和应用,又要去了解electromagnetism的原理,哇,很枯燥。所以趁机无聊在这松懈一下。。。
 
15/10/06(日): 估计会在lab度过至少半天。还要复习ELE2510,嗯,难度有点高。
 
16/10/06(一): ELE2510 Mid-term Quiz。 ELE3310 Matlab Project Due。
 
17/10/06(二): KOR1110A Mid-term Quiz。
 
后记:不懂为什么,Matlab 的Due Date延迟了。。。于是暂时复活,死亡之旅在下下星期延续~哇哈哈
23/10/06(一):ELE3310 & 3410 Matlab Projects Due
27/10/06(五):ELE3310 Quiz
                         ERG2310D Matlab Project Due

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru