@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

世事难料

世事难料,尤其是某些事更是难猜。谁也不会懂下一秒会有什么惊天动地的改变,谁也不会懂这可能的改变又会给其他人带来什么震撼性的改变。又或许因为这样,到后来事情还是没有改变。任何事情都可能发生,但也可能不发生任何事情。有的人因为不想陷入烦劳的漩涡所以选择游乐,有的人因为不想带来复杂的转动所以选择观望,有的人因为不想错失突然的感觉所以选择试探,但没有人可以凭意志主宰事情的发展。实际上也没有人懂得到底是事情应该往哪个方向走。
单纯的人只想单纯地生活,当几个单纯的人交集在一起的时候,生活却开始走向不单纯。只希望,即便事情再怎么发展,生活再怎么不单纯,单纯的人们的心。。。到最后,还能是单纯的。因为在记忆的碎片当中,单纯的永远是最皎洁闪亮的。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru