@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

我的歌

 我相信在偶然的情况下每个人都会在耳边响起一些弦律,可能是常听的流行音乐在脑里产生的混合作用。因为是音痴,所以我只会听到一小段单调的音乐。但我还是胡乱作了一首属于自己的歌。(再过半小时就是遗失笔记本一周年纪念。。。~.~ 顺便诅咒一下那个顺手偷走我的电脑的混蛋!)
 
      我的歌(粤语)
 
      风声歌声可否再响起
      陪我去寻觅远处黑暗的挑战
      沿路踏过荆棘   随时碰到惊喜
      欢呼声中带一点苍悲
 
      时间。。。飘逝
      无意地刻上成长的足印
      抬头望向天际   无穷无尽优美
      欢呼声中带一点苍悲
 
      谁像。。。星辰
      能永远挥发无私的光辉
      穷尽我这一生   亦无法到真理
      风声歌声亦都渐远去
 
      所以。。。
      用这歌  用这风  吹起我  再来过  下决心向前  亦燃烧起我心中的火
      用这歌  用这风  吹起我  再来过  下决心向前  亦燃烧起我心中的火  好好过
      欢欢喜喜跨过每一天   的是我

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru