@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

搭车杂记

2007-05-10: 电车
一跨进车厢就被拉到
现代混合摇滚的现场
短促尖声的对话
高谈阔论的哄笑
配以
繁多的铃声
耳筒的轰炸

不会欣赏摇滚的我
幸好还能留意到
电车的声音是短程接力赛跑
关门时嘟嘟
开动时呜呜
加速时嚯嚯
摇晃时呱呱
均速时呼呼
尽管弦律总被噪杂掩盖
仍然不断重复练习

日新的摇滚曲目
越听越烦躁
单调的电车弦律
只觉听不厌
于是
人与人之间愈是陌生
细腻的感情
都托给单纯的电车

2007-05-10: 搭错车
在人生的旅程
迷糊地搭错车
不但要花力气走回头再搭过
还挽不回错误中丢失的时间
只是车号那么多
哪个才对?

2007-05-10: 雨中的车
雨中的车从远处驶来
由高速运转的四大轮胎开路
把静滞的泥水扫溅出外
又挟风雨而绝去
路上只剩泥泞
看!这就是全球化的威势!

2007-05-16: 黏门鱼
电车里那么多人出来
空间却没有增加
只许我站在悬崖边
漠然地看着里面的人
里面的人更漠然地看着我
找寻不到答案
罢!
转头摆尾黏着刚关好的门
像鱼一样在有限的空间寻找自由

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru