@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

火灾

一把火在心中烧过,就这样留下焦黑的迹,花几天清扫也扫不净。即便混乱如滚滚大烟般飘远,灰烬仍散在四周,宁静多了一点凄愁,智慧碎碎地被埋着。我带着冷漠闪过地狱,几近与恶魔邂逅。力量增大了点?方向明确了点?担子沉重了点?叹气长了点?滴滴答答,多想就这样听着手表的催眠曲暂时沉睡。醒来。方向的确明朗了点,但对于回头的反方向仍有想要尝试的依依不舍。扫扫睫毛眼睛更雪亮,扫扫成见心胸更宽大;但热情似乎有限,或许我会尝试变得更冷峻一点。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru