@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

滑浪

人生就如滑浪
在汹涌的人海中
在波涛的险恶里
一浪比一浪高
一浪比一浪无情
担惊受怕地被追赶
一个疏忽,一时得意
一个错判,一时误信
足以板反人没
要么沉没海底永无天日
要么卷入海浪随波逐流
至今仍在冲浪的
无论是靠勇气还是智慧
身上都闪闪发亮着
生命中难能可贵的单纯和美丽

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru