@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, June 1, 2007

烛光的祝福

前几天,在平静的雨夜吹熄了几根蜡烛。吹熄的前一刻,合眼的瞬间,帘入了温馨的烛光。开心的、郁闷的、微笑的、哭泣的、愤怒的、怨恨的,尽数从口中呼出;往逝的365天,随着淡灰的烛烟飘远,所有的得与失归零。

谢谢朋友的所有祝福,愿你们也一样愉快。若果有对不起的,让人不愉快的,希望你们会一笑置之。我不太会维系友谊,但愿还值得你们的珍惜,而我也一样会珍惜你们。

年岁一次一次增加,责任一担一担加重,力量一点一点累积,暂且徘徊一下,然后继续迈步前进。希望前方的阳光,让我有新的勇气踏出旧错的泥潭;希望迎面的微风,让我有好的心情舍弃曾有的不解。就这样在风云莫测的未来,继续高唱自己的心曲,幻变出真我的色彩。

但愿在新的一年里,心中不会燃起一刻的怨恨,而我会像流水般,静静地流过平地草原,缓缓地流过高山低谷,清清地反照生活的光彩。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru