@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

城市的朋友

人们一直只说树木
是大自然之友
城市的绿肺
却没当过它是朋友
多么的可惜
你若肯敞开心胸和它结识
它会默默聆听你的心声
时而善解人意地摇曳树枝
时而落下树叶以表示同情
就像无形吸入二氧化碳
它会缓缓化解你的烦躁
少了它
少了南洋的热情
小小岛国只剩
冷冷玻璃反照
匆匆来回的脚步

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru