@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, June 18, 2007

目标

每逢周末的休息日,总有一班人成群结党冲上云顶,赢了大鱼大肉,输了下周重返。实际上不论赢输下周重返是必定的,那是大家挥金散银的约定。这就是人到中年。奔波一周,所为何事,劳碌半生,志在何方。人生苦短,不花天酒地对不起时间,不声色犬马对不起自己。购物,或只为几张收据;旅游,或只为几张照片。他们立志逍遥,只可怜我暂时还找不到方向。大概日后应该竭尽所能赚钱,然后发挥一下创意,开马场、狗场、鸡场、鸭场,集四为一,取名四畜乐园,定能造福大众,让他们找到人生方向,享尽人生乐趣。若能成事,己立志,助人立志,功德不可谓不大。我确实应该好好考虑一下。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru