@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Last day of work

Today is last day of internship. After returning all the stuffs, my mood is as shiny as the sunrays through the glass, my body is as light as louds beside the sun. 2 hours more, and that's the end of 5 month. This period has been a fruitful lesson and experience for me. It's as sweet as desserts that me and my colleagues eat during lunchtime, when I was praised for good work and quick hand, once for each. It's as spicy as the fish beehoon soup added with cili padi, sweats a lot and gets nervous when I spoilt caps, chips and power supply, and rushing for reports and logbooks.

Time flies. I woke up 5:30am and cook maggie mee for the first day, and delayed 10 minutes per day until optimum wake up time: 6:30am. That was about in the 2nd or 3rd week. Morning - sunrise - rain - bus - mrt - my paper - bun - bus - company - online - nap - lunch - slack - work - high tea - work - stay - collapse. Everything was becoming regular and scheduled, my body had automatically adjusted the biological clock accordingly.

Schedule was regular but things observed varied over period. Different employees with different work natures, different times to start work and leave company, different behaviours and working attitudes, different smiles and faces. Time was relative too, passed quickly when worked with concentration, crawled slowly when supervisor was not around and work has not been given.

I should feel very glad that I had a nice manager who always wears smile, a supervisor who always gives words of encouragement though he's too busy, a knowledgeable and helpful friend, a kind and intelligent senior colleague and other colleagues. I should feel glad that I was allocated at a quiet corner where I could do anything I wish without being observed by others. I should feel glad that I entered a company that provide computer and internet to employees, as I could always online. A quite relaxing environment, best for slacking! :) Too bad from another angle. I was just an average IA student, if I were to evaluate myself.

Now I go, here it stays.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru