@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

好梦

梦见自己回到母校,遇到三个精伶的小弟弟,然后被缠着。玩着玩着就开始倚老卖老开始给了劝告起来:
你们还小,不应该有这么古老的想法。世上没有绝对的黑,也没有绝对的白,所有东西都居于其中,一样事情的是与非不能轻易地被判断。保持敏锐的洞察力,就能走向美好的未来。
很奇怪为何这原梦话如此地流利,而且我又记得那么清楚。这些大道理岂是小学生听得懂,更像是说给我自己听的。。
之后也梦见父母了,感觉很好,是好梦啊!
在这早晨爽朗的天气,我要继续努力学习韩语了!
안녕하샤요! 저는 허준람이애요.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru