@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

初学韩语

因为好奇+兴趣+环境,所以拿了韩语这门课。用汉字笔画来代表各个人体器官发音部位,实在很有趣,只要懂了十个母音和十四个字音就可以念所有韩国字。当碰到那些念法和粤语接近的韩文时,更是令人高呼:爽!(粤韩以及其他许多方言都源自唐宋古音)。仗着这一点点优势,还以为可以很快掌握韩语,但不久就碰到困难之处。。
 
韩语的发音实在难啊,许多音都介于已懂的音的中间,再加送气、挤喉,变化真的多端。那可恶的ㅅ,啊,明明轻s音却会听到ts音,尝试发ts音却总是太重,还有那超级复杂的变音系统。。。哇。。。以前小时候究竟是怎么样开始掌握正确的音的呢?听音模仿、照字解说去玩弄舌头却还是掌握不到,呜。。。
 
但正因为这超强的拼音系统,韩语翻译其他语言很神啊!不像华语音译英语。。。变得一块块似的。。。只是韩语没有声调,同音异义词太多,要听得懂意思完全要靠上下文衔接,再加上音短,真可谓是世上其中一种最难听得懂的语言。(虽然好听。。。)
 
한극어 어렵다!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru