@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, February 10, 2006

花与云

风过青苍林,黄花纷纷落。
当如黄花落,缓缓坠翠坪。
纵使风花变,悠悠复如常。
当如晴云浮,徐徐飞蓝天。
凄凄冷风轻轻掠过青苍挺拔的树林, 片片黄花缓缓坠下绿意盎然的草坪。你看那随风斜斜飘落的黄花,虽然在凋零,却仍那么舒缓,让你丝毫感觉不到忧伤。或许,我应该让情感像黄花般缓缓地凋谢?顷刻间,风消逝了,花掉落了,但四周的氛围和风过花落之前的那刻一样,还是那么地悠静。你看那随风徐徐飘动的白云,依然如常地飞挂在那蓝天。或许,我应该让自己像晴云般徐徐地浮动,不管风花怎么变?当如黄花落?当如晴云浮?但花与云无情,人却有情。。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru