@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

游泳

今天是假期的最后一天了,中午天气阴阴沉沉,应该不会有猛烈的太阳,立刻冲去游泳池。看来这个假期游泳游上瘾了。。游泳过后独自总是特别饿,这一次也不例外,只是忽然回想起STPM之后学游泳的那段期间。那肚子饿的感觉,好熟悉。从傍晚六点学到八点多,过后肚子一定叫得特别厉害,巴不得尽快回家吃晚餐。
 
踏入家门,父母通常都在客厅看电视,母亲见到我第一句总是问:“冲凉先定是吃饭先?”而我总是选择先冲凉,过后才去后厅吃晚餐。每次留菜父母总是留特别多,几乎把一半都留下了,如果有鱼或鸡也是近乎留三分之一。尽管菜早已凉了,但吃得却津津有味,或许是肚子太饿了吧……
 
家里人的关心往往是放在最细微的地方,不容易显露出来,时间一旦久了也不太容易想起,可是一旦想起来,细细品味一下,却总觉最温馨。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru