@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cry Away 2007

I accidentally nearly sprain my right ankle in a long long basketball evening and had ran so much until my thighs feel painful. I am so tired that I really want to rest but couldn't find a sleeping posture that could let my thighs feel less stretched.

Suddenly some past events in 2007 flashed in my mind and my emotions went so intense that I couldn't not stop tears from rushing out. 2007 was full of regrets. I've made so many mistakes and I've got most of my major decisions wrong. I allowed too much room for myself to fool around and made myself as dumb as any idiot with stupid awareness.

I've lost my discipline in making decision, keeping promise and keeping punctuality. I've lost my independent critical thinking. I've lost my hard-working spirit. I've lost my desire to change. I've threw away all my strengths without gaining much except regrets. I felt so useless as a person looking back what I've did for the past 1 year. Why had I turned myself into such people?

Am I really what I am now? Am I suppose to be what I am now? Do I know what am I doing now? Perhaps I chose to live a bit different in 2007 but it turned out to be really really painful for me. I shall not have another regret. I shall not let my mind become rusty again. I shall force my spirit back and prove myself to be a much better person in 2008 as compared to 2007.

If I fail to do so, I know the ghost of 2007 will continue haunts me and I will live in a shadow of my past. "If a person fell, he would either stand again or fail to stand again forever."

I must win this battle, at all cost.

1 comments:

Lavender said...

Wau.. sounds like you were facing such a big problem in year 2007!

What you had written are mostly the same as what I have felt for year 2007.. :D

Anyway, wish you have a prosperous & delightful New Year 2008! :D

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru