@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Good or evil

There are only two forces in life: good or evil. That's the source of energy. You must at either side if you seek something in your life. If you have no side, you're probably too blur to achieve anything.

At either side there are endless characters. Genuinely the perfect example at good side would be angel, and devil for the other side. But we tends to forget that there are devil in disguise and angle in disguise too, simply by adding a mask. These 4 absolute characters is enough to create a complex situation, and in reality there are million of characters.

How to tell which side the person belongs to if it's that complex? Only some sages can tell, and one of them called "time". As truths are segregated and bounded within different circles, it could only be revealed to the right person at the right time for the right need.

You may like to treat everyone as friend and every friend as angel at side. But you may not get any reward or even get punishment for naivety and incomprehension of this very nature. Not that everyone is so naive at this mature age, sometimes you may judge wrongly, especially when you are rushed to judge.

If you really did, what you get is a person's mask. Luck maybe on your side if the mask align with his/her inner heart. If not, congratulation. You've met the second sage: "experience".

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru