@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's a great thing to suffer

I red papers & journals for most of my day and yet I couldn't get something useful for my FYP. System, control, modeling, state space averaging, transfer function, loop gain, stability, am I studying another specialization? I'm fine with it but I just fear by the time I could comprehend these ideas, it's all over.

My professor is the most hard working one who often comes to guide his students, and yet I could learn nothing from him. How I wish I could like others spending their time to do simulation? How I wish I could really gain some experience and insight in designing IC? Sometimes I wonder why, why I just couldn't like everyone else, learn what we are supposed to learn and practice we are supposed to practice?

But I won't keep my head down and worry too much. I just want to continue to work hard and hope could get the breakthrough. I have to keep the correct mindset to avoid repeat my mistakes. Last sem I kept telling myself I was having the most difficult sem and yet I slacked the most. Obviously I was infected by "whining too much" virus, and it really brought nothing beneficial. "If I were to know how every suffers, I would have chosen back my own struggles. "

"I holds the truth but I'm not going to tell,
Don't ask from me I'm not going to tell,
If you are understanding just give me a winking smile,
If you are smart just observe for your own good,
I shall find my way out,
and unfolds the truth in a most hilarious way. "

1 comments:

Lavender said...

Gambateh!
Everyone is different, just follow your instinct and it may lead you to where you want to be ...
:P

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru